Journal of Nutrition and Food Sciences Announces Special Issue Invitation
The Journal of Nutrition and Food Sciences (ISSN: 2155-9600) is scheduled to celebrate its 10th anniversary in the year 2020. The journal has successfully released several issues of peer-reviewed articles collated from wide geographic locations across the world since its inception in the year 2011, in addition to several special issues and International conference proceedings.
The editorial team of the journal is planning to compile an edited special issue focusing on tending research activities in Food Sciences. The theme/title of the upcoming special issue is Food and Nutritional Toxicology which is scheduled to be released by January 2020.
The main focus of the special issues, under the stewardship of Dr. Jasminka Z Ilich Ernst, will be to collate significant developments and provide deeper insights into the following specific research areas which include but not limited to food and nutritions, Food Toxicology, Human Nutrition and Nutrition and Disease Management. The journal includes a wide range of fields in its discipline to create a platform for the authors to make their contribution towards the journal and the editorial office promises a peer review process for the submitted manuscripts for the quality of publishing.
The journal offers this unique opportunity of greater flexibility to the contributors to published different types of science communications including original research, review, commentaries and expert opinions on diverse aspects of contemporary Nutrition and food research and explorations while addressing emerging challenges. On this occasion, the journal extends invitation to all academicians, scientist and industrial personnel associated with Nutrition and food research to take part in the celebrations and share their research and exploration outcomes. Journal of Nutrition and Food Sciences offers special discounts on the article processing charges on the occasion of special issue and encourages the contributors across the globe to make the best use of the opportunity.
- Special issue articles can include both original unpublished research articles and review articles related to the specific theme.
- Manuscripts will be accepted for publishing in the special issue only after getting approved by the peer review committee.
- All the articles in special issues should strictly adhere to journal style and formatting.
- All accepted manuscripts can be submitted online via Nutrition & Food Sciences or forwarded to the editorial office at firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com.
- Submission should be accompanied by a cover letter with reference to the concerned special issue theme.
Once accepted and published, all special issues will be released under an open access system through Longdom Publishing and will be freely available for reading, downloading, and printing.
Journal of Nutrition & Food Sciences
WhatsApp @ +32466902162